The SCALP ELIXIR is a topical growth formula that works by addressing the 7 Pillars of hair loss: DHT, Scalp Calcification, Lack Of Nutrients & Minerals, Reduced Blood Flow, Inflammation, Sub-optimal Scalp pH & Free Radical Damage.
You've probably heard of minoxidil and are aware that it's the most popular hair loss treatment in the world.
But did you know that there are natural alternatives to minoxidil that are scientifically proven to regrow hair more effectively?
In a clinical study in 2014 peppermint oil significantly beat minoxidil's 'hair regrowth score' after just 4 weeks:
In fact, peppermint essential oil isn't the only natural substance that has been proven to have extraordinary positive effects on the hair.
At HairLossRevolution.com we've been working on combining peppermint oil with other powerful natural substances to create a spray that I personally use every night instead of using a minoxidil product (which can have some horrible side-effects.)
And after 24 months of work, I'm finally ready to show you the powerful mixture that beat every other variation in our tests.
It's a formula called the 'Scalp Elixir' and for the past 6 months we've been secretly working to make this amazing formula available to our readers.
Why Do I Use The Scalp Elixir Instead Of Minoxidil?
Synfolex™ is our proprietary, naturally derived, organic compound designed to help up-regulate the synthesis for keratin so that hairs grow faster even under unfavourable conditions. Grogenix is the only product range in the world licensed to use Synfolex™.
The results from the study above show just how effective peppermint essential oil is, and why we include it in our formula, but when formulated with the other ingredients in the elixir... well that's when you really see impressive results in a much shorter time.
Magnesium oil helps to counteract scalp calcification directly enabling greater blood flow by opening up the capillaries to the hair follicles.
Rosemary is similar to peppermint in that it is has clinically proven properties . This amazing essential oil cleans the scalp, increase blood oxygen flow and blocks DHT topically more effectively than Finasteride.
Caffeine has become a popular addition to hair loss shampoos, but the problem is that it doesn't stay in contact with the scalp long enough to have noticeable benefits. Since the elixir stays in contact with your hair & scalp overnight, the caffeine now has a powerful effect on stimulating blood flow.
Taurine helps rejuvenate hair in multiple ways. It helps inhibit fibrosis (the process that reduces blood flow to the scalp.) It's also a proven anti-inflammatory. Lastly, it's clinically proven to protect the hair follicles from stress induced hair loss making it a powerful addition to the Elixir.
Now You Can Use These Powerful And Natural Ingredients Everyday In One Simple Spray
Real Results You Can See & Feel Or Your Money Back - 100% Risk Free!
The Grogenix Scalp Elixir comes with our 180 Day Guarantee. So, if there is any reason you aren't happy with the Scalp Elixir in the next 180 days simply let us know and we'll issue you a 100% on-the-spot refund.
Scalp Elixir Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will one bottle last?
1 bottle will last around 3 months when used once per day.
What is the full list of ingredients?
The Scalp Elixir contains no nasty chemicals of any kind. No additives, no preservatives, just the following naturally derived ingredients: Magnesium Oil, Olive Leaf Extract, Nettle Root Tincture, Peppermint Oil, Ku Shen Tincture, Rosemary Oil, Saw Palmetto Fluid Extract, Red Reishi Tincture, Taurine, Caffeine, Vegetable Glycerin
Are there any side effects?
Since this is an all natural product the chances of side-effects is much less than products such as minoxidil. Minor irritation can occur for some people.
Can I already use Minoxidil?
Most people have found that swapping from a minoxidil product to the scalp elixir works well and they don't experience any kind of shedding. Since the scalp elixir is free from chemicals, this is something we recommend.
Does this work for women too?
The scalp elixir can also help women who have female pattern baldness. The only difference is that men usually find the elixir easier to apply to the hairline. Women tend to have diffuse hair loss, making it slightly harder to apply.
It may take slightly longer to carefully apply the elixir, and you may use more of the liquid.
How long before I start seeing results?
It varies for everyone, but after 2 months you should be able to see how well the elixir is working for you. We highly recommend following the instructions in the Hair Equilibrium Program as well, for maximum effect, but it is not necessary.
Terms & conditions of payment
If any any point you're not satisfied with any of your purchases from us then you have a full 180 days to request a refund. Simply email us by replying to your receipt to make your refund request. We will then issue your refund within a maximum of 48 hours, no questions asked.
Purchases you make with us will not be subject to recurring payments (subscriptions). All payments are one-off purchases.
Payments are made through secure 3rd party providers, Stripe and PayPal. You can pay with PayPal or Credit/Debit card.
How long will it take to arrive?
International delivery takes 2-14 days. We currently ship from the U.K.
Formulated Just For Receding, Thinning Hair... Try It Today With Our 100% Money Back Guarantee!
What do we stand for?
We know that when it comes to 'natural treatments' for hair loss, there are a lot dishonest people selling products that simply don't work. Our core principle is based on integrity to do what's best for our customer, no matter what. We also use our own products everyday so we expect the best.
BACKED BY SCIENCE
Our products are developed using scientific principles and as a company we base our decisions on scientific evidence. Nowhere is this more obvious than in our Grogenix product range where ingredients are only added based on their proven ability to support healthy hair.
We come from the principle that the body is a holistic system and when something gets out of balance, that's when hair loss can happen. Using chemicals to temporarily cover up the problem will never fix the real underlying causes. Only nature can do that!
When you buy online you never really know what you're going to get in the mail. We want to take all the risk off you, & put it on us, so you can buy with confidence. That's why all our products come with a 180 day, 100% money back guarantee so you can try our products for 180 days to make sure they are right for you.
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Grogenix Scalp Elixir is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, heal or prevent any condition or disease. Nothing contained on this website is intended as medical advice. If you have any questions about whether the use of this product is appropriate for you, please seek the advice of a health care professional prior to use.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. Individuals differ, as will results from our products. Please see our full disclaimer here.
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties of Menthol and Menthone in Schistosoma mansoni Infection - Mauricio G. Zaia, Túlio di Orlando Cagnazzo et al - 2016 - (Source)
- Antibacterial and antifungal activity of ten essential oils in vitro - Pattnaik S, Subramanyam VR, Kole C - 1996 - (Source)
- Peppermint Oil Promotes Hair Growth without Toxic Signs - Ji Young Oh, Min Ah Park, Young Chul Kim - 2014 - (Source)
- Relations of Dietary Magnesium Intake to Biomarkers of Inflammation and Endothelial Dysfunction in an Ethnically Diverse Cohort of Postmenopausal Women - Sara A. Chacko, Yiqing Song et al - 2010 - (Source)
- Magnesium reduces calcification in bovine vascular smooth muscle cells in a dose-dependent manner - Fatih Kircelli Mirjam E. Peter et al - 2010 - (Source)
- The mineralization of hair follicle tissue - 1971 - (Source)
- The role of inflammation and immunity in the pathogenesis of androgenetic alopecia - Magro CM, Rossi A et al - 2011 - (Source)
- Effect of topical application of hard water in weakening of hair in men - Muhammad Waqas Luqman, Roshan Ali et al - 2016 - (Source)
- Dandruff-associated smouldering alopecia: a chronobiological assessment over 5 years - Piérard-Franchimont, Xhauflaire-Uhoda E et al - 2006 - (Source)
- Rosemary oil vs minoxidil 2% for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia: a randomized comparative trial - Panahi Y, Taghizadeh M et al - 2015 - (Source)
- Promotion of hair growth by Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract - Murata K, Noguchi K et al - 2013 - (Source)
- Follicular penetration of topically applied caffeine via a shampoo formulation - Otberg N, Teichmann A et al - 2007 - (Source)
- Differential effects of caffeine on hair shaft elongation, matrix and outer root sheath keratinocyte proliferation, and transforming growth factor-β2/insulin-like growth factor-1-mediated regulation of the hair cycle in male and female human hair follicles in vitro - Fischer TW, Herczeg-Lisztes E et al - 2014 - (Source)
- Effect of caffeine and testosterone on the proliferation of human hair follicles in vitro - Fischer TW, Hipler UC, Elsner P, et al - 2007 - (Source)
- Role of Caffeine in the Management of Androgenetic Alopecia - Manish Bansal, Kajal Manchanda, and Shyam Sunder Pandey - 2012 - (Source)
- Simulative evaluation of taurine against alopecia caused by stress in Caenorhabditis elegans - Kim H, Chang H, Lee DH - 2013 - (Source)
- Protective effects of taurine on human hair follicle grown in vitro - Collin C, Gautier B et al - 2006 - (Source)