Is Your Gut Canceling Out Your Efforts To Regrow Your Hair?
Your gut acts as a barrier which lets in all of the good stuff - vitamins, minerals, and broken-down food - and it keeps the bad stuff out, such as endotoxins and insoluble fiber.
Gut health plays a crucial role in nutrient absorption, immune system regulation, and detoxification.
What most people don't realise is that the Western diet and associated lifestyle can wreak havoc on our gut health, causing a state that's known as dysbiosis.
When this happens, the result is inflammation weight gain, insulin resistance, brain fog, depression, and anxiety.
It can even cause hormonal imbalance, such as hypothyroidism. This in turn leads to decreased peristalsis, and as a result, constipation. This can then lead to gas, bloating, and bacterial overgrowth that may result in diarrhea.
Not only are these symptoms unpleasant, but gut dysbiosis also affects the health of our hair.
An unhealthy gut = nutrient deficiencies, inflammation and hormonal imbalance
And all three of these can cause your hair to become thin, brittle and lifeless over time.
In fact, more and more research is uncovering the link between the state of our gut and a host of associated illnesses and diseases (source).
100 years ago this wasn't an issue because almost all food was organic, locally-produced and free of pesticides.
However, this simply isn't the case anymore, with the result wreaking havoc on our gut and our overall health.
I hope by now it's clear that something needs to change in our diets and lifestyles, otherwise the result is chronic gut inflammation and the diseases that go with it.
Protect Yourself From Gut Dysbiosis With Our New All-In-One Probiotic Supplement
Now you know how gut dysbiosis can cause hair loss what can you about it?
The answer is to supplement with bacteria that restore your gut back to its optimal level of health...
And opt for strains that are particularly beneficial hair growth.
This is what we've been working on at Hair Loss Revolution.
A probiotic supplement you can trust to restore gut health, soothe inflammation and maximise nutrient absorption.
You're probably exactly which strains we've picked and why we chose them.
The six probiotic strains are listed below.
Which Strains Are Included In The Grogenix Probiotic Supplement?
- L. Reuteri can induce transition of hair follicles from resting to growth phase .
- Improves insulin resistance, reduces oxidative stress, and may help reverse fatty liver disease .
- Significantly increases the number of anti-inflammatory T-cells in mice .
- Helps synthesise the B-group vitamins such as riboflavin (B2) and folate (B9) .
- Reduces levels of inflammatory cytokines, and increases anti-inflammatory cytokine levels in mice [5, 6].
- Decreases adrenaline levels and alleviates oxidative stress .
- Significantly improves levels of vitamin B12 and folate levels in children .
- Alleviates inflammation in intestinal cells in humans 
- Decreases the activity of NF-κB and inhibits pro-inflammatory cytokines .
- Significantly decreases the prevalence of gastrointestinal disorders in adults .
- Plays an important role in immune function and allergy response; and encourages normal, healthy looking skin .
- Exhibits antioxidant properties .
- B. Lactis neutralizes gliadin, the wheat protein responsible for gluten sensitivity. Gliadin also damages the intestinal lining and can cause leaky gut .
- Is anti-inflammatory in healthy adults .
- Neutralises free radicals and significantly ameliorates the activities of anti-oxidative enzymes in mice .
- L. Rhamnosus reduced fat mass and circulating leptin concentrations in women, inducing weight loss .
- Shown to be beneficial in patients with IBS, and can reduce frequency and intensity of pain in children with abdominal disorders [17, 18].
- Improves inflammation by down-regulating pro-inflammatory cytokines in rats .
Together These Strains Target The 6 Pathways Of Gut Dysbiosis
Are You Okay With Going Bald In 15 Years Time?
Are You Okay With Going Bald In 15 Years' Time?
Male pattern baldness (MPB) progresses in a well-known pattern called the Norwood Scale. Although the rate of hair loss varies between people, the expected time-frame for someone with MPB is around 15 years as you can see in the diagram.
Whatever stage you are at now, are you going to be happy in 2 or 3 years time when you reach the next stage if you do nothing?
If nothing changes then your hair will get worse. But if you decide to do something then in 6 months' time you can have more, thicker, healthier and stronger hair than you have today.
Protect Against Inflammation and Nutrient Deficiencies With Our All-In-One Probiotic That Restores Optimal Gut Health
Now Just $37 with Free Shipping
Results You Can See & Feel,
Or Your Money Back
If for any reason you don't like the product we've made it incredibly easy and straightforward to ask for a refund. No quibbles, just a simple and honest 180-day 100% refund.
Why Is The Grogenix Probiotic Becoming A Staple In So Many People's Hair Loss Regime?
Thicker, Stronger Hair
Everybody knows the kind of hair that looks and feel thin, especially when wet. For men this is most apparent around the hairline, for women, hair loss occurs all over in a diffuse pattern. That's exactly why we created this supplement, to support thicker, stronger hair.
Improve Nutrient Absorption
With your gut working as it should your body will be able to absorb more of nutrients and minerals from your diet. This will help to minimise deficiencies so your hair can grow much faster.
Better Overall Health
The gut regulates many of the processes and systems that are critical to your health. So when your gut is restored to health you will likely notice improvements not only in the quality of your hair, but also mood, energy, and even libido.
What to expect
What not to expect
Restore Gut Balance and Support Healthy Hair With Our Probiotic Supplement
Now Just $37
PROBIOTIC SUPPLEMENT Specifications
Capsules (delayed release)
8cm x 6cm x 6cm
Glass, cardboard outer
180 days from purchase
Comes With Our 180-Day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee!
Buy with confidence! If for any reason you don't like the Probiotic Supplement you can simply to ask for a refund. No quibbles, just a simple and honest 180-day 100% refund if you decide it's not for you.
How can we make such a strong guarantee?
We believe in our products, and we know refunds are rare because people typically see an improvement after one bottle.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will one bottle last?
One bottle will last two months when taking the recommended one capsule per day.
Do I need a prescription?
No. The Probiotic Supplement can be used without a medical prescription, although it's always best to consult with your MD before starting a new supplement.
Full list of ingredients
Each capsule contains the following: Lactobacillus Reuteri (1bn CFU), Lactobacillus Plantarum (1bn CFU), Lactobacillus Acidophilus (1bn CFU), Bifidobacterium lactis (1bn CFU), Bifidobacterium bifidum (500m CFU), Lactobacillus Rhamnosus (500m CFU)
Is this a unisex product?
Yes, we recommend this probiotic for men and women
Are there any side effects of taking the Probiotic?
Our probiotic is a blend of strains that are widely used, so side effects are rare, but can include bloating, gas or diahorrea during the first week. If such symptoms continue for longer than one week, or any other unwanted side effects are experienced, then we recommend consulting with a medical professional immediately to see if the Grogenix Probiotic is right for you.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship internationally to Europe, U.S. Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
How long before I start seeing results?
It varies for everyone, but after two months you should be able to assess how well the probiotic is working for you.
How long will it take to arrive?
International delivery takes 5 - 18 days. We ship from the UK.
Terms & conditions of payment
If at any point you are not satisfied with any of your purchases from Hair Loss Revolution then you have 180 days to request a refund. Simply email will (at) hairlossrevolution.com to make your request. All we ask is that you pay for shipping the product back to us. As soon as it reaches us then we'll issue your 100% refund.
Payments are made through secure third party providers using Stripe and PayPal.
Will I be billed any recurring payments?
No. All orders placed are one-time orders. There are no recurring payments or subscriptions. Your payment details are not stored.
1. Characterization of the anti-inflammatory Lactobacillus reuteri BM36301 and its probiotic benefits on aged mice - Lee J., - 2016 - (Source)
2. Oral administration of Lactobacillus reuteri GMNL-263 improves insulin resistance and ameliorates hepatic steatosis in high fructose-fed rats - Hsieh F. - 2013 - (Source)
3. Selective probiotic bacteria induce IL-10-producing regulatory T cells in vitro by modulating dendritic cell function through dendritic cell-specific intercellular adhesion molecule 3-grabbing nonintegrin. - Smits HH - 2005 - (Source)
4. Complete genome sequence of Lactobacillus plantarum LZ227, a potential probiotic strain producing B-group vitamins. - Li P - 2016 - (Source)
5. Identification of a Lactobacillus plantarum strain that ameliorates chronic inflammation and metabolic disorders in obese and type 2 diabetic mice. - Toshimitsu T - 2016 - (Source)
6. Lactobacillus plantarum NCU116 improves liver function, oxidative stress and lipid metabolism in rats with high fat diet induced non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. - Li C - 2014 - (Source)
7. Plasma cobalamin and folate and their metabolic markers methylmalonic acid and total homocysteine among Egyptian children before and after nutritional supplementation with the probiotic bacteria Lactobacillus acidophilus in yoghurt matrix. - Mohammad MA - 2006 - (Source)
8. Lactobacillus acidophilus Alleviates Platelet-Activating Factor-Induced Inflammatory Responses in Human Intestinal Epithelial Cells - Borthakur A - 2013 - (Source)
9. Lactobacillus acidophilus strain suppresses the transcription of proinflammatory-related factors in human HT-29 cells. - Chen K - 2013 - (Source)
10. Continuous consumption of fermented milk containing Bifidobacterium bifidum YIT 10347 improves gastrointestinal and psychological symptoms in patients with functional gastrointestinal disorders - Yoshihisa U - 2015 - (Source)
11. Effects of Bifidobacterium bifidum on adaptive immune senescence in aging mice. - Fu YR - 2010 - (Source)
12. Efficacy of oral Bifidobacterium bifidum ATCC 29521 on microflora and antioxidant in mice. - Wang BG - 2016 - (Source)
13. Live probiotic Bifidobacterium lactis bacteria inhibit the toxic effects induced by wheat gliadin in epithelial cell culture - K Lindfors - 2008 - (Source)
14. Consumption of Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis BB-12 in yogurt reduced expression of TLR-2 on peripheral blood-derived monocytes and pro-inflammatory cytokine secretion in young adults. - Meng H - 2017 - (Source)
15. In vitro and in vivo antioxidant activity of Bifidobacterium animalis 01 isolated from centenarians. - Shen Q - 2011 - (Source)
16. Effect of Lactobacillus rhamnosus CGMCC1.3724 supplementation on weight loss and maintenance in obese men and women. - Sanchez M - 2014 - (Source)
17. Ehealth: Low FODMAP diet vs Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG in irritable bowel syndrome - Pedersen N - 2014 - (Source)
18. Towards a better understanding of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG - host interactions - Segers ME - 2014 - (Source)
19. Studies on anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties of Lactobacillus rhamnosus in experimental animal models. - Amdekar S - 2016 - (Source)
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Grogenix Probiotic Supplement is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, heal or prevent any condition or disease. Nothing contained on this website is intended as medical advice. If you have any questions about whether the use of this product is appropriate for you, please seek the advice of a health care professional prior to use. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. Individuals differ, as will results from our products. Please see our full disclaimer here.
What do we stand for?
We know that when it comes to 'natural treatments' for hair loss, there are a lot dishonest people selling products that simply don't work. Our core principle is based on integrity to do what's best for our customer, no matter what. We also use our own products everyday so we expect the best.
BACKED BY SCIENCE
Our products are developed using scientific principles and as a company we base our decisions on scientific evidence. Nowhere is this more obvious than in our Grogenix product range where ingredients are only added based only on their proven ability to support healthy hair.
We come from the principle that the body is a holistic system and when something gets out of balance, that's when hair loss can happen. Using chemicals to temporarily cover up the problem will never fix the real underlying causes. Only nature can do that!
When you buy online you never really know what you're going to get in the mail. We want to take all the risk off you, & put it on us, so you can buy with confidence. That's why all our products come with a 180 day, 100% money back guarantee so you can try our products for 180 days to make it's right for you.